Linkm.in understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://linkm.in ("Our Site") and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
What Does This Policy Cover?
As a data subject, you have the following rights, which this policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right of access to the your personal data we captured about you.
- The right to rectification if any personal data we had captured about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation).
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes.
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling;
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
What Data Do We Collect?
Depending upon your use of website and services, we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
- Name (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name)
- Contact information such as email addresses, mobile numbers
- Date of Birth, Gender, preferences, likes/dislikes, interests
- Web browser information type and version
- Demographic information such as country, state, city, post/zip code, preferences and interests.
- IP addresses and Timezones
- Browser and Operating system details.
- Your activities performed on our website or using our APIs services.
How Do We Use Your Data?
- All of your data is processed and stored securely.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your access to our websites and apps.
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our website and apps.
- Supplying our products and services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you)
- Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you.
- Replying to emails from you.
- Market research, promotional/non-promotional announcements, products/services notifications.
- Analyzing your use of our website, apps and sevices and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our website, apps and services and enhance your user experience.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message and post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
- We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will only be stored in the United State data-center
- Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our website and services.
Do We Share Your Data?
- In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
- We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- We may sometimes use third party data processors that are located outside of the United State. Whenever we transfer any personal data, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the United State.
What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
How Can You Control Your Data?
- When you submit personal data via our website, apps or services, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you full controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails and at the point of providing your details.
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services. These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of our website without providing any data at all. However, to use all features you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data stored we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details.
How Can You Delete Your Personal Data?
Please contact us.
If you have any query, please feel free to contact us.